At Cherry Bay Dental, we can provide you with a smile makeover to correct anything that you do not like about your smile. When you visit our 49686 dental office, we can examine you, discuss what you do and do not like about your smile and make recommendations for the best way to correct those issues. We appreciate that our Traverse City, MI patients trust us to transform their smiles and are pleased to offer a variety of solutions that allow us to do so. To find out what type of smile makeover would work best for you and to discuss our various treatment options, call (231) 935-1948 and schedule a consultation.
Types of Smile Makeovers Provided by Cherry Bay Dental in Traverse City, MI
As a 49686 cosmetic dentist, we offer smile makeovers for patients struggling with –
- Missing teeth
- Major dental damage
- Stained teeth
- Crooked smiles
- Gaps in between teeth
- And more!
Regardless of why you do not like your smile or the issues you are facing, we have the skills, expertise, and solutions required to correct the problem. They key is to visit us for a consultation as soon as possible since issues like dental damage or tooth loss can become worse with time.
Solutions Used During a Smile Makeover in Traverse City, MI
The solutions we recommend will be based on your particular needs. However, some of the cosmetic treatments we recommend on a regular basis are –
- Teeth whitening. We often recommend that patients incorporate a teeth whitening into their smile makeover. This is because your teeth will naturally become stained and discolored over time. A natural sign of aging, yellow teeth can make you appear far older than you are so this simple step is like turning back the clock.
- Dental veneers. Our most versatile smile makeover solution is dental veneers. We can use dental veneers to change the shape or size of teeth, to cover dark stains, to close gaps in between teeth and to create a show-stopping smile. There are few issues that cannot be corrected with carefully placed dental veneers.
- Dental crowns. We place tooth-colored dental crowns in our office in order to restore damaged teeth or teeth where a large portion of the enamel is missing. For example, we can place dental crowns after performing root canals. They are essentially a cap that surrounds the tooth, making it possible to save teeth that would otherwise need to be extracted.
- Dental bridges. Fixed dental bridges can look natural and give you the functionality of a full and complete smile. More secure and durable than dentures, dental bridges are popular among our patients that want to permanently replace teeth without oral surgery.
- Dental implants. If you are looking for a way to replace teeth that looks, feels, and behaves like natural teeth, you need dental implants. With dental implants, a small titanium post is inserted under the gums and secured to the jawbone in order to create a new root system for the tooth to be secured to. This is what makes dental implants as secure as natural teeth and far superior to any other dental prosthetic.
Schedule a Smile Makeover Consultation with Cherry Bay Dental Today
As a Traverse City, MI cosmetic dentist, we have several ways to improve your smile but, more importantly, we have the skill, expertise, and attention to detail that allows us to do so. We are passionate about creating beautiful smiles and look forward to discussing how we can improve yours. Schedule your consultation by calling, (231) 935-1948.
As a cosmetic dentist in Traverse City, if you have dental imperfections we can fix them. Don't let yourself fall prey to the self-consciousness or humiliation that sometimes comes with teeth defects. You can be …
We are here to bring out your very best smile. By visiting Cherry Bay Dental, you can have a smile that is something you can be proud of. This is because we understand that there …
Dental onlays and inlays are necessary to remedy damaged rear teeth that are not in bad enough shape to need a crown. These oral health restorations are primarily used to correct fractured, cracked or decayed …
After cracking a tooth, you are likely wondering what the cause is and how you can treat it. Stay calm, collect yourself, pick up the phone and call the dentist. An oral health professional will …