If you are looking for solutions to any esthetic challenges with your smile or any oral health problems, call our office for same day dentistry. We are conveniently located in Traverse City, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (231) 935-1948. In our dental office, we are passionate about oral health and believe in the critical nature of preventative dental care. For this reason, we recommend having your teeth professionally cleaned and examined once or twice a year. Our objective is to use these appointments to prevent many common oral health problems like cavities and gum disease. While our hope is that all of our patients receive this regular dental care, we know that many people are concerned about the time it will take for this or other procedures. When you visit our dental office, you can be confident that we will perform your teeth cleaning and examination promptly and comfortably. In most cases, your appointment will be over before your lunch break ends.
Same Day Dentistry and Teeth Whitening
If you are looking to see a rapid improvement to the appearance of your teeth, we recommend that you schedule a teeth whitening procedure. This same day dentistry solution can whiten your teeth by eight shades or more in a single office visit. To do so, we place a whitening solution on your teeth that is activated by a special laser light. The solution will penetrate the enamel and begin the process of oxidization. This is where the molecules inside of your teeth will change to reflect less light and appear colorless. As it does, your teeth will appear bright and white. This is typically the fastest way for you to see a significant improvement to the esthetics of your smile. If you live in or near the 49686 area, call 231-935-1948 to schedule an appointment with our Traverse City dentist office so that you can enjoy living with a more beautiful smile.
Same Day Dentistry and Dental Bonding
At Cherry Bay Dental, we offer dental bonding as a way to improve the appearance of your teeth and to restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident. In a bonding procedure, the enamel on your teeth will remain intact, making this solution entirely reversible if you choose to use a different type of restoration in the future. The process can be completed in one day by roughening up the surface of your tooth prior to shaping the bonding material. Created to mimic the natural shade of your teeth, it is shaped prior to being hardened in place for a natural looking restoration. This procedure is certainly ideal for children, given how quickly it can be completed. Many adults also use this option when they are pressed for time and looking for an immediate restoration. The only challenge is that the bonding material will not be as durable as a dental crown would be, making it essential to discuss the pros and cons of the procedure.
Check out what others are saying about our same day dentistry services on Yelp: Same Day Dentistry Traverse City.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Cherry Bay Dental was established in 2010
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Grand Traverse and Leelanau
- We serve patients from the following cities: Traverse City, Kingsley, Acme, Williamsburg, and Old Mission
- Michigan Board of Dentistry (License #2901020314). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1699930453). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Same Day Dentistry